VIASTREAMING.COM ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY "A.U.P." - TERMS OF SERVICE "T.O.S."
Use of ViaStreaming Internet Media Services (VIASTREAMING.COM) constitutes acceptance and agreement to our T.O.S. (Terms of Service) and A.U.P. (Acceptable Use Policy)
This agreement is between ViaStreaming Internet Media Services (CrossDigital Ltd.) and subscribers to our hosting and streaming media packages, herein referred to as client. This agreement is affective for any period during which the client is a subscriber of any service offered by VIASTREAMING.COM.
If a VIASTREAMING.COM account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, certain violations will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
Our Internet Media Services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. VIASTREAMING.COM (CrossDigital Ltd.) reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
1. Broadcast Bitrate - Overstreaming
Utilizing a higher bitrate than shown on your account details. Our servers operate in a shared environment where bandwidth is provisioned very carefully, so abusing your bitrate will almost always result in server termination. It is your responsibility to maintain proper control over the broadcast bitrate. Live streams must be between 24kbps and the bitrate reflected on Subscriber's account.
Client agrees to take sole responsibility for all content, including audio streaming, web pages, and any other service that is utilized. VIASTREAMING.COM is not liable for any action taken against a client as a result of their stream content or web content.
3. Content Restrictions VIASTREAMING.COM will not actively monitor the content of client's broadcasts or website. Client will not, however, use server resources for any illegal activity, including the sharing of copyrighted programs as well as slanderous material. Client will not run any program that is specifically designed to bog down server resources.
4. Licenses Client is solely responsible for any applicable license fees for their location. VIASTREAMING.COM does not award free licensing to clients, such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA, CARP or any other organization.
5. Liability VIASTREAMING.COM will not be held liable for any injury, loss of business, loss of property, loss of data, or other mishap caused by the use provider's services or provider error. VIASTREAMING.COM will make every effort to provide an uninterrupted Internet connection; however we do not warrant that the Internet connection will be error free or uninterrupted. We perform full monthly and weekly incremental back-ups; however, VIASTREAMING.COM shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained or incurred in connection with lost data. VIASTREAMING.COM is hereby waived of any legal obligation pertaining to the use of our service.
6. Spam Client will not use our resources to transmit bulk or spam Email. This is defined as mail sent to a large group of recipients who did not expressly request to be sent the mail.
7. Privacy VIASTREAMING.COM will not release any personal information about our clients, unless permission is expressly granted. Some information may be made public, if client chooses to list their content on our site for promotional purposes.
8. Payment Payment for services will be collected before an account is created. Payment for subsequent months will be charged every thirty (30) days, defined as the day of the month that the client has signed up for our services, unless the client is told otherwise.
9. Refund Policy Once service has been established, payment will not be refunded for any reason. However, should there be a degradation in quality of service and/or severe outage, VIASTREAMING.COM reserves the right to offer the client a partial or full refund, and in extreme cases financial compensation in the form of credit on the clients account (please read our S.L.A. Service Level Agreement section)
Requests for cancelling accounts may be made in with at least 3 days notice. Client must have all account information in order to be able to cancel the account. Client also understands and agrees by this TOS that all payments to VIASTREAMING.COM are non-refundable.
11. Amendments VIASTREAMING.COM reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS and other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. It is the responsibility of subscriber to periodically check this AUP for such changes in accordance with our TOS.
This Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service is effective from 25 October 2004
More Information: As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.